Operations Manager ___ come to join our team!
Our business is evolving, and we are seeking an Operations Manager to join our growing team and work in a dynamic Australian family-owned business. You will need to be passionate about design, resourceful and have experience with inventory, operations and logistics to apply.
- Manage day to day emails.
- Manage day to day customer enquiries via phone and email.
- Manage wholesale and trade orders.
- Liaise with our 3PL company for orders and shipping.
- Manage shipping schedules.
- Shipment updates to clients and lead times.
- Manage inventory of all stock.
- Invoice orders and coordinate payments.
- Work across Vend Po system and Woo-commerce inventory.
- Check carton cloud on shipments daily.
- Coordinate container deliveries with the production team.
- Attend meetings and report to the Director daily.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Resourceful, resilient and has a can-do attitude!
- Exceptional relationship management capabilities.
- 2+ years of inventory and logistics management.
- Freight forwarding knowledge.
- Accuracy with stock and systems.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Microsoft office skills.
- Work across Vend Po system, Xero and Woo-commerce.
- Mac computers.
This is a full-time role.
Working from our Melbourne office.
Email email@example.com with cover letter and resume.