Our business is evolving, and we are seeking a Customer Relations & Sales Manager to join our GROWING team.
This role requires you to handle all customer service enquiries, sales and liaise with production for despatch. You will need to be passionate, sensitive and have experience with sales and production. You will work alongside the director and required to be resilient and resourceful in this current climate.
The requirements of the role are:
Sales & Customer Service:
- Co-ordinate and manage queries of our furniture and homewares.
- Manage wholesale enquires and sales.
- Liaise with production and scheduling deadlines of sales.
- Liaise with our despatch warehouse in Victoria.
- Stock management of order allocation.
- Manage and invoice orders in vend and Xero
- Initiatives for events, sales and online media.
- Liaise with clients, Designers, Architects and Wholesalers we sell to nationally.
- Answer the phone
- Databases and administration management.
- Manage media and trade loans
- PA to the director
- At least three years of experience as a Customer Service Coordinator or similar
- Product knowledge of lighting and product design or equivalent creative industry.- minimum of 3plus years
- Work in a dynamic Australian owned family-owned business.
- A background in sales of a minimum of 3 years
- A passion for design and align with our values.
- Strong experience working with a digital customer management software program
- Ability to work from home and remotely if required.
- Love of interior, product design.
- Strong Microsoft Office experience, WordPress and Vend.