Lightly’s spirit since 2005 has been to lead by example in the global design market by enriching the lives of our customers through utilitarian design and considered production. By growing our relationships and community, we make Australian design accessibly and build a family of like-minded souls.
Our business is growing, and we are seeking a Customer Relations & Sales Manager to join our dynamic team. We have adapted well to recent times and effectively growing our Australian homewares brand globally.
Sales & Customer Service Requirements:
• Administration of day-to-day emails.
• Coordinate and manage sales of Muuto and our homewares Lightly.
• Manage and invoice orders in Vend.
• Work across Vend Po system and Woo-commerce to manage inventory and stock movements.
• Work across our online platform for orders.
• Liaise with our 3PL despatch re-deliveries.
• Update customers with lead times.
• Manage our trade and wholesale database
• Knowledge and experience of freight and logistics to quote.
• Planning of sales and initiatives with management ie events/ tradeshows.
• Liaise with clients, Designers, Architects and Wholesalers we sell to nationally and internationally.
• Manage media and trade loans
• Day to day requirements in our Melbourne workroom.
Eligibility & Skills requirements for this role.
This role requires you to handle all customer service enquiries, sales and liaise with production for order despatch. You will need to be passionate, sensitive and have experience with sales and production. You will work alongside the director and are required to be resilient, dynamic, and able to work autonomously in this role.
• Accuracy and have great attention to detail ensuring you meet your own high standards.
• Motivated to increase sales and implement initiatives within the role.
• Minimum of three years of experience as a Customer Service and Sales in similar roles within Victoria or Australia.
• Product knowledge of lighting and product design or equivalent creative industry- a minimum of 3 years.
• A passion for interiors, styling, and product design.
• Ability to work autonomously from our North Carlton office.
• Strong Apple Mac use, Microsoft suite, Google docs, Vend, WordPress, Xero, 3PL systems (carton cloud)
• Relevant experience within the industry and alignment with our brand values.
• Driver’s licence and car.
• Fabulous communication experience and customer service.
• You must have full Australian working rights to be considered for this position.
Please email cover letter and Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org